boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the guy who posted there simply to brage about simply to brag about his "hot lithuanian girlfriend" and mentions "We usually have a right long session o' lovin' before settling down to sleep.". Poor guy, made the whole thing up.

maybe he does have a hot girlfriend.

Ah maybe so but if he really does, he started a thread in personal issues really just promoting that fact and nothing else!

we start threads about naming bays and downloading punk albums at tremendous speeds.
anythings possible.
i really wanna check out boards now guyz!!!1

Wow, for all their policing, they don't seem to see the problem in referring to the banned posters as 'tards'? Interesting. Twats. I wonder would they ban someone for pointing this out to them? Probably.

I got banned from gig-smart once for disagreeing with a fella, and they lifted all my personal details from my sign in (foolishly and earnestly I gave real name and e-mail) and posted them on the thread and then banned me

it was like Lord of the Rings, bloody scary...

"No, we won't go to another website to "read more", we'll discuss things here thank you. If you want to publish stuff on your website grand, but this is not a place for teaser adverts for it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back