Boards.ie is so flippin hacked (1 Viewer)

Thumped doesn't have enough racists for an After Hours.
I'm not a racist but I'm pretty sure it was a black man from Nigeria who hacked boards.ie. I mean, the majority of spammers are from Nigeria and the majority of Nigerians are black. Black people shouldn't be allowed to even have computers yet the Eastern Health Board give them laptop vouchers. It's true, a mate of mine who works in PC World told me they are always coming in with them. I think it's cause they are always getting racial abuse in the internet cafes.

I'm not a racist but I'm pretty sure it was a black man from Nigeria who hacked boards.ie. I mean, the majority of spammers are from Nigeria and the majority of Nigerians are black. Black people shouldn't be allowed to even have computers yet the Eastern Health Board give them laptop vouchers. It's true, a mate of mine who works in PC World told me they are always coming in with them. I think it's cause they are always getting racial abuse in the internet cafes.

You're taking the piss, right?

gah, my comedic image posting is being severly affected by this upgrade.

doing_it_wrong_bike.jpg

What do you think? Are you retarded.
Ask anyone member of staff in dixons, pc world, harvey normal or peats.

It was so stupid I assumed it was a joke, but I've read your other posts and you having a sense of humor seems unlikely.
What's with all the mixed signals?

Man, you're the reason racial minorities are getting free computers, to fight this kind of negative view of immagrants getting freebies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back