BMX SKATEBOARD MUSIC JAM THIS SAT (1 Viewer)

ive been dying to get a rake down to that park it looks class, how does a small fucking town get a class skate park like that and belfast has fucking nothing

we were fund raising and petitioning for it for years, then we got chatting to a counciller and got the ball rolling. Friends of ours, who now run a BMX/SKATE shop in greystones, designed it and worked as labourers on it for about two years so it was a long slog!
come down and check it out....the park is on youtube if ya want a look

yea i came across it on youtube not to long ago, we pationed for some shit were i lived before belfast and they just bought crap of some company that was pretty much unskateable with rivits and shit sticking out of the coping on big stupid metal ramps, and took no imput what so ever form skaters

yea that always seems to be the way, i dont skate no where near as much as i used to but thats more to do with an injury, im defentily gonna try and hit the park at some point before the summer is trough

not 100% i was chatting to derek who is setting it up and i think he's asked soliders take half....if they arent doing it i'd imagine it would be some band out of kilcoole....im dj'in thats about the only detail i know of. and that it starts at 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back