Binge Drinking and Hangovers - RE-SESSION TIPS (1 Viewer)

One word.....LAGER TOP
As soon as I wake up on a Saturday morning,I like to have a couple of frezzing cans of lager(min.4)in a pint glass topped up with 7up.No matter how fucked ye are,you just have to steel yourself and drink a couple of LT's and soon,before you know it,you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about.Then just keep tippling VERY handily through the day to keep the GLAZE on but so as not to get actually drunk and bobs yer uncle.I tell you it works.If I know I can get away without driving for the day,thats my routine.I tell you it's possible to drink 8 cans this way without even your nearest of dearest copping it(unless you're not careful with the empties).She'll just think your still a bit tipsy from the night before and will probably even get a laugh out of the stupid joke cracking,dancing round the sitting room head on you(well for the first few years anyhoo).Throw in a fried egg sarny and yer laughing.Bring on Saturday night!

i find if i stick to beer i don't get a hangover. if i drink vodski im fucked for two days. i also black out 90% of the time on vodka. i try to avoid it these days but it's tough drinking beer all night

One of these bad boys before you go to bed and another in the morning will see you fine.

LemsipMaxFluLemon.jpg

They've got vitamin C, paracetamol and all other kinds of chemicals to save you from a hangover.

2 pints beer max and then onto spirits usually minimises hangovers for me. When it goes wrong though it's pretty horrendous

I haven't been shitfaced in ages. Listening to Gogol Bordello is inspiring me to revisit binge drinking, though it's pretty impossible to get the necessary 2-day babysitting

1. Good nyomp before drinking
2. Occasional nibble while drinking/ after drinking
3. The odd glass of water during drinking
4. Don't mix your drinks
5. Lots of water before bed
6. Sleep loads
7. Lots of water and a good nyomp when you wake up
8. Exercise, preferably swimming, before next session

No. 6 is the most important.

a pint of milk and a shower before going to sleep always works for me, just be careful in the shower when you're really really pissed. i woke up a while ago in a freezing bath, still wearing my shoes and in a sleeping bag, i had a cold for a few weeks after it.

1. Good nyomp before drinking
2. Occasional nibble while drinking/ after drinking
3. The odd glass of water during drinking
4. Don't mix your drinks
5. Lots of water before bed
6. Sleep loads
7. Lots of water and a good nyomp when you wake up
8. Exercise, preferably swimming, before next session

No. 6 is the most important.
what's a nyomp?

those nightline things work quite well (activated charcoal tablets) before you drink. Lots of food / water and a shower before bed seals the deal.

Any freelance scientists out there like to suggest why this might work? Is it just because you wake up feeling slightly less manky?

Anything that sobers you up a bit before you go to bed seems to lessen your hangover. That's why your hangovers are always worse when you've been drinking in the comfort of your own home and just fall into bed still completely arseholed.

Any freelance scientists out there like to suggest why this might work? Is it just because you wake up feeling slightly less manky?

You're probably drinking the equivilant of about five pints when you're standing under the showerhead, pissed as a fart with your mouth open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back