Bike Punx Unite! (1 Viewer)

XkucharzX

Are the punks still on two wheels back home or has everybody progressed to four?

Im heading back to the homeland for a few days in August, would be nice to see im not the only one on two wheels........

car_vs_cyclists.jpg

I used to have three bikes, but then I had to melt the frames down to make my cast-metal safe, so I can keep all my money at home in these recessionary, bank-collapsing times.

Sure, I don't get the bank savings interest, but I am secure in the knowledge that my money is locked away, only to be accessed by a bike-lock key, or a Bic pen tube.

Security_Safe.jpg

Four years in Dublin and I never had a bike stolen, two weeks in Galway and it goes AWOL. A couple of months living in the back of beyond got me pretty dedicated to four wheels though.

Yesterday I managed to re-liberate a friends bike that was stolen a few months ago. Finally some fucking bike justice!

a perfectly good bike turned up in our shed and nobody knows where it came from
a reincarnation of one that got nicked ? :confused:

Good point, the 'sharry. All this wholesome shit in punk can fuck off.

Beer is fucking cool. Drugs are fucking cool. Sex is cool. Fights are pretty cool.

Bikes are a handy method of transport. Vegan cooking is healthy and/or guilty. Gardening is relaxing. Vegetables are vegetables. Scrummy recipes are gay.

Any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back