BIC razors (1 Viewer)

You just have to be good at it, if you can't shave with a bic without cutting yourself there's no hope for you with a shaving knife in yours or anyone else's hands.

BTW I'm basing this on nothing

One of the best shaves I've ever had was with a broken disposable (one for those blue ones). Somehow the head of the razor broke off and I had to use that. it's really good because as you shave with the head / blade part between your fingers (your fingeres are holding the head part from behind obviously) you gain a real indication of the contours of your face rather than with a the plastic handle. I've only done this 2 or 3 times ever but worth giving a shot.
that is the talk of a madman.

i just shaved a full beard off in the shower with a Mach 3. took me ages but well worth it.

those Bic blades are wack. bad metal, dulls too easily. i can routinely use a Mach 3 blade a half dozen times, each time shaving off at least 2-3 months growth.

"ooooh, you really must try the new mach 3, its fabulous. Feel how smooth my face is...."
"oh stan, its like a strawberry and banana smoothie its so smooth, i could just eat you all up"

*anal sex commences
How many times have you shaved in your life Donal, three times? Wimp.

Anyway, the fusion is the way forward.

How many times have you shaved in your life Donal, three times? Wimp.

Anyway, the fusion is the way forward.

I was very surprised that you turned down my offer of the fusion power STEALTH, the other day, so I was.

I dont need a razor. I simply wait till i'm in a really bad mood and stare hard at my facial hair in the mirror till it reatreats back into my face.

i like stubil

gm_gallery4.jpg

I was very surprised that you turned down my offer of the fusion power STEALTH, the other day, so I was.

that stealth yoke is deadly, i'm shaved as clean as
a rapist!

i used to use shitty cheapo bics for years cos it
was all i knew. i remember the day pantone told
me i should use hot water to shave with.

the horror...the horror.

sure i barely even need to shave. i'm only 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back