Beth Ditto - shut up (1 Viewer)

Beth Ditto on Britney going crazy:

"
“I’m loving it. If you think what her hair meant to her and what it did to a generation of little girls — she did really turn out a generation of little Britneys.
“And for this to happen is one of the most radical things ever.
“It’s sad and she is sick, but it can also be amazing and empowering. I am going to post her a copy of Rebel Girl lyrics by US punk band BIKINI KILL.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007110526,00.html

Mental illness=empowering

in fairness with topshop she has a point....

yeah, it's not so much that than how,a bit like morrissey, she manages to make everything about her in an annoying way.

also, as somewhere else pointed out, the rest of the band are being relegated to 'the other blokes in razorlight' status

They're top 10 in the singles at the moment in the english charts.
I know it doesn't really count for anything any more, but still....

Beth Ditto and the Gossips

I know she's all anti-size and it's nice to see someone going against the size zero type of thing and all that... but Beth looks plain obesse and unhealthy...
goxxip.jpg

She posed nude for On Our Backs, a women-run lesbian erotica magazine. "It was a big moment in my life," she told Curve magazine. "It was kind of a radical thing to do. I got my period just 10 minutes before we got there, and I was totally bleeding. I was doing it with my tranny boyfriend, who I’m in love with, and I was totally bleeding — how radical is that? — and I’m a fat person, and I’m a femme. It felt really good."

I know she's all anti-size and it's nice to see someone going against the size zero type of thing and all that... but Beth looks plain obesse and unhealthy...

she was giving out about Kate Moss being included in NME's sexiest women list because she has nothing to do with making music.

But then neither does a 'sexiest women' list.

ps, stealing all this from xrrf.blogspot.com

Pretty much other side of the spectrum aint it?

Ditto's size harbours much of the same health problems of being too skinny but doesn't really hold the same advantages.

So really its worse to be obese (though obviously neither is desireable).

i was really suprised that i liked her song cos she seems like such an total and utter tit.

Yeah, I thought 'Standing the way of control' (or whatever its called) had a certain foot-tapability to it.

Ah well, I guess I'll just lump the Gossip with the Dandy Warhols, Razorlight etc, in the section marked 'Music not worth listening to because the lead singer is such a gobshite'.

is the problem with what she says, how she says it or just her?

i haven't really paid any attention to the gossip in the last 6 years,
so i doubt i will now - just curious as to why she attracts so much
ire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back