BBC's Frozen Planet (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

Saw this for the first time just there. jaysis. anyone else see it?
that battle between the bison and the wolf was something else. Up there with the elephant and tigers from the Planet Earth series.

have sky plussed earlier episodes but haven't watched them yet. must get on that

great tv

can't wait to watch this. i've been slow to catch on to the attenborough series' but i finished the blue planet in a week recently and am now halfway through planet earth which is fucking amazing

It's fucking amazing alright. The scenes at the end when they show how they film it are excellent. They really are a mad bunch of bastards. I wouldn't sit in a giggling dingy while a killer whale pod tries to capsize it. No sir.

It's fucking amazing alright. The scenes at the end when they show how they film it are excellent. They really are a mad bunch of bastards. I wouldn't sit in a giggling dingy while a killer whale pod tries to capsize it. No sir.

Ha! that sounds fuckin' nuts

on a slighly lesser scale, the cameraman on the ground in tonight's episode was set up about three feet from a stampeding pack of bison

The shot I was most impressed by was the tracking shot following the polar bear slipping in and out of the water as it made it's way across the ice pack. You felt the camera man could have reached out and touched it.

repeat of this weeks episode is on bbc1 at half 3 or 4 today. brilliant once again. dealing with people living in arctic/antarctic

Never has man collecting a few dozen eggs been so epic

well worth a watch

470399455.jpg

Fuck sake.

This just in Avatar was actually filmed on a sound stage on Earth. Slow news day when you poke out how the shows producers admitted they filmed the scene in a fucking zoo viewers were mislead ? the sequence lasted about 3o seconds jesus fucking christ.

You have a go at Attenborough You strike a blow against everything dignified about this planet. That's it The Sun you just made Washingcattles shit list.

Again.

Last nights rocked.Them lads going into that big hole was deadly and I'm amazed that theres a bit of ice 1.5 times bigger than Australia and that isnt even ALL of the south pole.So the North Pole can just go and fuck off and stop whining about being all melty cos as far as I can tell..souths got it covered..

Which brings me to my point.As much as I like these shows,good old Davey A is never more than a extinct microbe away from telling us how basically the planets fucked and all the lovely animals are doomed and its your fault and I find that kinda depressing type of theme unsuitable for Sunday afternoon.

Come Dine With Me had a batty AM DRAM auld wan fighting with a fat auld wan.Was class.

If anyone hasnt seen "Human Planet" i would highly recommend it, its John Hurt doing the narrating and its like a nature documentary with humans as the subject, amazing tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back