ballymahon info? (1 Viewer)

sounds delightful
i'm going to see bowling for columbine in the arts centre at 8 though, (right after dawson's creek), it's over around 10..
is there anyone else around?

isn't Dawson's Creek these day's just re runs .. if so i've seen them all .. and loved every bit ..

I hear James Van Der Beek has a bold boy role in Rules Of Attraction .. rarr! how bold i wonder ..(drugs perhaps)

Originally posted by Winty
I heard those strange noises as well ................ but it was Eoin.

That wasn't Eoin.

Eoin lying on top of empty cans clattering about the place every time he moved was Eoin.

It was WAY too fucked up to be Eoin. Not that Eoin's not fucked up, of course. In a good way. Of course.

Re: mmmm

Originally posted by spuded
and gav contrary to ur belief i dont spend all my time gettin stoned, mainly because im unemployed at the moment and also because of this drought thats on at the mo, everyone in kildare is climbing up the walls, seriously tho its insane down here people go fuckin mad, i spent about an hour last staurday night under direct orders from a mate's little sister to search the floor of the sittingroom with her for a smidgen of hash she had lost, meanwhile hoping her year old son hadn't eaten the lost piece of smoke

Yeah, what the fuck is up? Yesterday was the first day I ain't smoked in about a year...fuckin seriously. Another dry day today. Ah well, who gives a fuck. I could do with being off it for a while, it's expensive shit plus my capacity for it is way too built up, plus fuckin exams and all coming up. Fuck all y'all drug squad muthafuckas.

Originally posted by eoin
Oh, yeah I'm in Roscommon, are you still here? If so - drinks tonight?

well that was a fucking disaster. does anyone know if the gardai seaclaide have to bring you in to the station to charge you right away if they're gonna?
(please don't ask what for, it's embarrassingly ridiculous)

You can't ask a question like that and not give an explanation.

The cops don't have to charge you straight away. They can send a file to the DPP who then decides on charges but if they didn't even bother bringing you in then they probably won't bother sending a file.

Was it for mooning the Abbey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back