ballymahon info? (1 Viewer)

It probably was me.

Rockin' gig anyways, I danced my balls off. I got drunk and hella pooped in a phonebox. Then I danced some more, fell over a bit, didn't hurt myself! Or fall asleep really early (that's because it was so fucking freezing in that school yokey).

Originally posted by Corm

screams, mad pained desperate sounding screams over and over, and crying, like a baby, perhaps, kind of as if they were half real and half in-your-head.....it was fucked up.

that was me trying to get you to pass the fon-doobie

We were drunk and didn't realise how smoky it was in there, we had to start a fire it was so fuckin cold, reminded me of being forced out to play sports in the middle of winter when i was twelve. I think the p.e. teacher was getting off on our adolescent hard nipples. Anyways we got a good fire going outside and actually managed to be warm for a while.

aye the infamous "sheehan doobie stall" its up there with my ability to leave a wet arse on anything i smoke even tho i may be as dehydrated as fuck, but the "sheehan doobie stall" tut tut tut as infuriating as being disturbed while trying to masturbate ;)

fuck off

'sheehan doobie stall', i resent that, i practice excellent doob etiquette.........i often take less than the allotted number of tokes if there's someone who hasn't gotten any and it's nearly gone

so screw you :mad:

mmmm

yeah until ya gets a couple of those stonehouse cider bottles into ya, noolso eh? eh? then all etiquette goes out the window, hey i aint perfect either i've been known to stall the ball or head "down to the shop" , ok im gettin confused now.

and gav contrary to ur belief i dont spend all my time gettin stoned, mainly because im unemployed at the moment and also because of this drought thats on at the mo, everyone in kildare is climbing up the walls, seriously tho its insane down here people go fuckin mad, i spent about an hour last staurday night under direct orders from a mate's little sister to search the floor of the sittingroom with her for a smidgen of hash she had lost, meanwhile hoping her year old son hadn't eaten the lost piece of smoke, oh yeah and thanks for calling me edward, u've been added to the list now, yeah "the" list.

here maybe someone should warn dog toffee that they're gonna have to sleep in ballymahon's local knacker-drinking spot

the hannon doobie stall

yeah until ya gets a couple of those stonehouse cider bottles into ya, noolso eh? eh? then all etiquette goes out the window, hey i aint perfect either i've been known to stall the ball or head "down to the shop" , ok im gettin confused now.

that's not true at all and what's more you know it, fuck off, and what's all this, admissions of your own terrible behaviour, the sheehan fuckin doobie-stall is it. !bog

FUCK OFF!!
how come you're on t'internet at this hour, oh wait you've your midterm now......so you're in roscommon then ?

i think i remember the night you're talking about now ed.......it was meant to be one-ers.........people seem to be abiding by it........it gets to ed........he hangs onto it.....hangs onto it.............haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangs onto it.......when it eventually gets passed karen decides well if ed's gonna do it she will, this starts a domino effect, and when it gets to me who has the cheek to start blubbering and screeching as if i kicked him in the balls because i take 2 tokes as opposed to the 3 or 4 several other ppl had taken....

now i realise that no-one could give a fuck but i'm not having this slander go unchallenged !baggyyyy
capitulate or die

yeah i know, that's why i said never mind..........that, and also i'm gonna just bash ed instead of arguing about it
see you next week spudso :D

Another bashing for poor ole Ed.

By the way I was reading on some site about how tobacco companies are making a killing (ahem) on the war in Iraq. Some of the major ones have gained lucrative supply deals with the U.S and U.K armies. I'm not sure which ones though. There's a link to the site on Indymedia.
Just sayin' like.

mmmmm

nah ya wont pound me, i've started mainlining the protein powder, you only win when we fight because you pull my hair, and the constant fear of you kicking me in the bollox scares me, see you even mentioned it in ur post, anyhoo bring it on, but i have a job interview on april fool's day so dont cut my face up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back