ballymahon info? (1 Viewer)

in regards to gbh playin ballymahon mehtinks im to blame for such rumour, its just when i was in scotland i met gbh's roadie (a very posi guy indeed) and he said soemthing about the ballymahon fest, perhaps he got things worng but anyhoo

Apparently theres a place for everyone to stay that some guy owns.... It's probably a warehouse or something, not sure. If anyone does want to go to Roscommon on Saturday yer all welcome to stay at our gaff, as there will be no 'rents there, the house is broken right now though, no heating and the jacks and living room are a bit flooded, a bit like Leinster Sq. really.!bog

i wonder if Phil could merge this with "ballymahon info"?

Yeah I think there is a place that everyone can stay. I forget who told me about it though, was it you Ptrick?

i think there is a guy called dave who's gaff we stayed in last time,there was about 20 of us and his mum made us tea and toast in the morning.i dunno if thats the same one,but he organised the last gig there.

aye it was dego, he was a nice guy, weird aul shop he is running there, it was actually the night the dangerfields were menat to be playin with the groovie ghoulies in edinborough, i wanted to stay up for that gig but i was menat to meet someone else that night, all of which went, ahem arse up.

As far as I know there's a place to stay for all the bands anyway. It's in an unused house owned by the publican. Don't know what the story is for non band members. Conor will you bring a sleeping bag for me?

mm this unemployment aint good, no dole just yet, so its either go to ballymahon or finally actually get my zine copied, methinks its a yay for the zine, i swear i'll slit my wrists in read's someday.

Ballymahon was fuckin legend. How come all you losers who said you were going never did? We rocked till late and then me & Damo went on a secret-scout mission cos the place everyone was going to stay fell through. We found this madser old abandoned schoolhouse where we all slept and got fucked up sore throats cos SOME PEOPLE insisted on lighting a fire in the building where their was no ventilation, thus fucking it up for the rest of us...whinge whinge...

The abandoned schoolhouse was haunted as fuck. No-one else seems to have experienced it but myself & Ella were awake half the night cacking our pants cos we kept hearing screams, mad pained desperate sounding screams over and over, and crying, like a baby, perhaps, kind of as if they were half real and half in-your-head, except that we could both hear them and be able to indicate to each other when we were hearing them and when they were gone...I also kept hearing what sounded like children shouting and playing and babbling, but Ella didn't hear shit like that...it was fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back