Auktion Belfast (2 Viewers)

Auktion are fuckin excellent, Anti-Cimex meets Guns 'n' Roses, if you have the opportunity to see them you'd be a dick to miss it. Really fuckin wish I could go. Say hi to them for me if you're there.

Any more opinions on auktion? Playing in galway tonight, still trying to decide if i'll go.

Go see 'em. Loud, fast and angry with the promised rock'n'roll guitar solos.

Its been a while since I've seen a touring hardcore band in the Bunker who seemed to actually enjoy playing so much.

Something about them wasn't a million miles away from Bastard Youth.

They were fuckin brilliant. Go see them seriously. The best hardcore band I think I've ever seen

i doubt if you'll get too many people writing about the Auktion gig, as there were fuck all people there. where were all the Belfast people? Fuck, I travelled over 50 miles to see the gig.

Despite hardly anyone there, Auktion played their fuckin hearts out, totally amazing - one of the best bands I've seen. I videod it, but it's for me, not fucking youtube. You wanna see the band? Go see them live.

They had a great distro with them and I bought loads of stuff, some stuff I'd been after for quite a while.

Anyone still undecided about going to see them in Galway, go. They're really nice friendly people too. I went home with a smile on my face.

Mackle's band was cool too, couple of good fast bits inbetween all that stoner rock - ha, ha.

Well it was very last minute man so I dont think a lot of people knew about it. Was something special though for us of us who were there. Bet you were glad you travelled that far though :)

Glad you didn't hate our band!

Auktion are fuckin excellent, Anti-Cimex meets Guns 'n' Roses, if you have the opportunity to see them you'd be a dick to miss it. Really fuckin wish I could go. Say hi to them for me if you're there.

Here one of the guys travelling around with them was like your twin or something man!

Well it was very last minute man so I dont think a lot of people knew about it. Was something special though for us of us who were there. Bet you were glad you travelled that far though :)

Glad you didn't hate our band!

Yeah, I will have fond memories for years to come. I just drove home with a smile on my face, with their d-beat r'n'r cd on full blast.
I'm kinda used to travelling from here for gigs. Like I've been travelling to gigs from Keady (where I live) to Belfast since 1985, used to hitch it in those days and then hitch it back the next day. Or get the bus, which was a luxury.

Your band were cool. Nice to put a face to the name Mr Mackle.

I knew the gig was pretty much last minute, crap nite too, funny though I parked my car just up from the cinema and Belfast seemed to be packed with people. Kinda hoped, for the bands, there would be a big crowd.

woulda loved to have seen these but travelling to belfast or galway wasnt really an option,ah well,glad people enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back