Aug 22, Annesley House - any pricks wanna share a bill with us? (1 Viewer)

CinnamonBoy

Some Kind of Abstraction are playing their debut show and we'd love to play with your band as "support". Botched intros and bum notes will be rewarded with brown envelopes.

We've the room till 10:30, we've covered the (not cheap) hire cost but it's a blooming nice place.
All we ask is you bring an amp or two and a few supporters.

There's be time for an opening act too, so solo artistes PM if innarested.

Was gonna ask what the costs of the Wiley Fox are to book. Any idea?

Some Kind of Abstraction are playing their debut show and we'd love to play with your band as "support". Botched intros and bum notes will be rewarded with brown envelopes.

We've the room till 10:30, we've covered the (not cheap) hire cost but it's a blooming nice place.
All we ask is you bring an amp or two and a few supporters.

There's be time for an opening act too, so solo artistes PM if innarested.
That room upstairs is a nice little spot for gigs; best of luck!

That room upstairs is a nice little spot for gigs; best of luck!

Have you played there? I was slightly concerned with the size of the stage....there's gonna be 6 of us...
The lad who runs it said there's a female sound engineer (something I don't think I've ever encountered after playing probably around 100 gigs over the years), any idea what she's like?

Anyway, if it's good enough for Sonny Condell and Robbie Ovarson, it's good enough for me.

Have you played there? I was slightly concerned with the size of the stage....there's gonna be 6 of us...
The lad who runs it said there's a female sound engineer (something I don't think I've ever encountered after playing probably around 100 gigs over the years), any idea what she's like?

Anyway, if it's good enough for Sonny Condell and Robbie Ovarson, it's good enough for me.
Yep I played there a couple of years ago, it's a nice spot and the lady engineer (can't remember her name) knows her stuff.

Yep I played there a couple of years ago, it's a nice spot and the lady engineer (can't remember her name) knows her stuff.

Sweet.

Eh, anyone fancy playing? I really don't want to have to advertise this on boards.

It'll be fun, we'll have a good crowd at it and while I'm a prick, the rest of the band are sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back