attn: fans of Jawbreaker/Cometbus (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

Just found out that Blake S and Aaron Cometbus have started a band called THORNS OF LIFE. Here they are looking old. I can't wait to hear it
IMG_0673A.jpg

Re: attn: fans of Jabreaker/Cometbus

at last...you've posted up a link to a band worth giving a shit about!
.|..|

note to self: typing while hungover may lead to typos.

aparently the bassist is Daniela Sea, who is in the TV programme "The L Word". So it's an exciting day for fans of east bay punk rock and lesbian themed tv drama

Nah, it's just the way a rural cark person pronounces it.

'Jabreaker'

i.e "I'll brake yar ja"
I must ring my da to test this theory. I'm sceptical though. I grew up in extreme rural Cark and no-one ever talked about Jabreaker.

So it's an exciting day for fans of east bay punk rock and lesbian themed tv drama
that's ME woooahh. i used to watch the Lword before i amputed anything from my life that wasn't school/college. it has possibly the worst theme tune/intro everrrrr.

JABREAKA MON!! ja ja ja .... clearly the reggae coverband

Is Jamies pics appearing for anyone else? I've never listened to Jawbreaker or read an issue of Cometbus. Am I not allowed in punk now?

IMG_0673A.jpg

I must ring my da to test this theory. I'm sceptical though. I grew up in extreme rural Cark and no-one ever talked about Jabreaker.

I guess it's more of a rural Kerry thing....i was just trying to deflect all the bad attention to Cork. :(

I was out drinking cans one night when a guy came up to me, dressed up to the height in GAA fashion and he comes up to me out of nowhere"I'll break yer jaaaaaaa! ye little ballix"

It took me about a minute to realise what he was just after saying, Ah then proceeded to empty mah shits laughing.

He wasn't happy after that though I can tell you. Like a raging heffer he was.
Like a raging heffer.

Twas a good thing he didn't have his studded football boots or hurley on him though. Or else I woulda been dead meat.

I've never listened to Jawbreaker or read an issue of Cometbus. Am I not allowed in punk now?

Just the weepy, sad, literate, pseudo-intellectual side of punk.

In seriousness though, check out either Bivouac or 24 Hour Revenge Therapy though. I'm not sure if they'd really be your thang buh they're definitely worth checking out.

Is Jamies pics appearing for anyone else? I've never listened to Jawbreaker or read an issue of Cometbus. Am I not allowed in punk now?

IMG_0673A.jpg
do you live in a BELL TOWER? ban the mod!

love jawbreaker, fuckin HATE cometbus. i have "lanky", he is so overrated. (don't try sway me, ive had this argument ten thousand times) the only good thing about cometbus is the design. why is the content so bad when the design is so good?:( wateva.

so is this new band supposed to sound like Jawbreaker(could be good) or Jets To Brazil(will be awful)?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so is this new band supposed to sound like Jawbreaker(could be good) or Jets To Brazil(will be awful)?

according to some who seen them in the last week it's meant to be leaning towards the poppier side of Jawbreaker, but different, no hint of JTB, Blake is doing all the writing though.

ladies and gentlemen, we have the old Blake back.

fuck yes.

fuck me couldn't believe this last night in my drunken state when edser told me, already sounds tons better then shorebirds anyway, im excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back