Are Spurs going to get relegated? (1 Viewer)

what a silly game. spurs are gonna take some time getting used to this lark.

That's right - and they got knocked out.
Happy for ye to get two back, but it's toodle pip to the Champions League for you lot I reckon, after that shambles of a performance.

'Arry "I'm not a fackin wheeler dealer I'm a fackin football manager " Redknapp is up before the beak today due to a spot of bother with the old binman retinue.

Apparently while he was DOF at Pompey he was entitled to 10% of the profits on any player transfers. Sounds right up his alley, nice little earner, sweet as etc.

What the fuck is going on at Spurs? They sack a manager who got them a champs league spot this year (albeit pipped by Chealsea - who saw that coming?), has them playing attractive football with some very shrewd signings. The future looked bright and then they go and sack him. Moyes is odds on favourite and i'd love to see him have a crack at a club with some clout. Still though, Spurs are fucked in the head.

Clout ? Hardly, most of there "stars" are fucking off as it is. Modric and Bale will not be there come August if they go Van de Vaart will too Adebeyour will have a massive price tag on him now bang, they are back to being utterly average.

Clout ? Hardly, most of there "stars" are fucking off as it is. Modric and Bale will not be there come August if they go Van de Vaart will too Adebeyour will have a massive price tag on him now bang, they are back to being utterly average.

Selling Modric and Bale could generate in the region of £60 million. Modric was persuaded to stay last summer and i've no doubt Redknapp played a large part in that. Even if he or Bale left there's no better man to spend the money wisely than 'Arry. Not gonna happen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back