Anyone know anthing about (1 Viewer)

I played a gig in Castlebar about four years ago.Was fuckin' crackin'.wrecked the gaf.

gigs in Castlebar? I want to scope it out before agreeing to a gig there? From my past experience (6 and more years ago) it wasn't exactly a hub of alternative music lovers....

Ask someone from story of hair or grand pocket orchestra. they've both been there recently

if youre planning a bit of a mayo tour around this gig i'd advise against paddy mac's in ballina. i did sound for two gigs there for this singer a few years ago, one on a saturday night, the second on the sunday afternoon. all through the gig i had to get up and fend off drunken men who were invading whatever bit of floor passed for the stage and trying to chat up the singer mid-song, being a nuisance generally, annoying me and making it a horrible place to play. same thing the next afternoon except that all the same lads were there, drunker and more annoying than the night before, zombie walking all over the place, grabbing the singer, smelling of puke, trying to mess with the faders etc. pain in the hole it was. i'd forgot about that, ugh

if youre planning a bit of a mayo tour around this gig i'd advise against paddy mac's in ballina. i did sound for two gigs there for this singer a few years ago, one on a saturday night, the second on the sunday afternoon. all through the gig i had to get up and fend off drunken men who were invading whatever bit of floor passed for the stage and trying to chat up the singer mid-song, being a nuisance generally, annoying me and making it a horrible place to play. same thing the next afternoon except that all the same lads were there, drunker and more annoying than the night before, zombie walking all over the place, grabbing the singer, smelling of puke, trying to mess with the faders etc. pain in the hole it was. i'd forgot about that, ugh

That sounds like the pub in Garage... Depressing as hell to think that those sort of places actually exist!
(sips his caramel macchiato in the Market Bar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back