Anti War (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
unfortunately i couldnt make it to any protest, but i did help gut out a stable, either way the animals ere are all well against the war, except for a few ducks who are isnane and apocalyptic tut tut

anyhoo i saw/heard the protests were real good, didnt see anything bout the irish one yet but sure i'll here something soon,
so how did it all go?

yeh it was pretty cool to see so many people there, although i was disappointed that i didnt meet up with anyone, i saw ken and gar and bastard youth guy who i forget the name of cuz i'm always so drunk when i see him!, at the start of the protest and foolishley said "i'll see ya's later, i'm waitin for a friend", by the time my friend made it to the ambassador there was no chance in hell i'd be finding them again.....ah well..........did anyone else get severe pains in their lower back while marching?

same with me markazoid ...
but i was so tired when i saw people i wasnt in the mood for talking so i just drifted off ... and by the time i found my friend he was wrecked so we both went home ..
and YES i was there .. .. i know that will shock a few people ..

yeh its weird everyone i've asked from the march said they got back pains and it was really cold aswel, bbbrrrrrrrrr! the food not bombs yoke was cool i didnt get any food tho cuz i was too cold and sore to get past all those people
and gav, all the apathetic people were there, twas great! apparently john barett had a very cool beard..

Originally posted by pete
surprisingly well

estimates of the dublin turnout ranged from 80,000 to 100,000+
the english press had the attendance recorded at 40,000.

I was at the one in london last saturday, and it was mighty, ....shame on blair for ignoring it.

Bah, English press. The swissies have done the usual and estimated 150,000 just coz they have to exagerate.

It was rockin tho. More Food Not Bombs on march 1st in Shannon or so the plan goes. We've been offered a place to cook in Shannon if anyone wants to go down the night before.
.|..|

Originally posted by ivexxed
the english press had the attendance recorded at 40,000.

I was at the one in london last saturday, and it was mighty, ....shame on blair for ignoring it.

Well the po-lice seem to have settled on 100,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back