An audience with Howard Marks & DJ set - June 4th. Twisted Pepper . (1 Viewer)

cathalorourke

Howard Marks - Described by the daily mail as "the most sophisticated drug baron of all time" - international drug smuggler, bestselling author, DJ, after dinner speaker and family man, Howard brings his award winning spoken word show to the twisted pepper on June 4th.

Howard will also play a DJ set later on in the night as part of MUD alongside the toutless crew.

"layered with enough hilarious imagery to rival any stand up comedian in the UK" - Loaded

"Frequently hilarious, occassionally sad, and often surreal" - GQ

A limited amount of tickets are currently available to bodytonicmusic.com members at the reduced price of €12 . Tickets : http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/events/stage/2010/apr/22/audience-howard-marks/

howard-marksUSE_1411378c.jpg

Ah, the world's most boring man. His book is an awful name dropping piece of boredom for the same people who have a collection of novelty bongs and a 'Take me to your dealer' poster.

The man is a criminal. Fuck him.

BUMP for this next friday - Make sure you bring your novelty bong & "take me to your dealer" poster for Howard to sign ;-)

The book he wrote is pretty good but the book he edited is fucking fantastic. His spoken word shows are hit and miss but his true life stories are pretty amazing. I didn't find his book to be a name droppers thing at all, especially since he doesn't actually name most of the people he worked with (apart from police) except in code name. Haven't a clue what he does for a dj set. Lots of Super Furry Animals I suppose.

Why, for the love of God, would anyone want to listen to Howard Marks speaking? Let alone pay for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back