Active Minds Ireland-May 2010 (1 Viewer)

Rev_Therapy

Bobs and Set are pretty keen to get across, looks like they will be bringing War All The Time with them, who are ex Sawn Off and Kito peeps...

http://www.myspace.com/warallthetimeuk

Fri 14th May-Dublin, The Lower Deck
Sat 15th May-Belfast, The pavilion
Sun 16th May-Galway, Sally Longs

I may add a 4th date on the Thursday in the sticks... Cormac Freebooters or Willie in Leitrim?

its been I think 10 years since they were last over? 99 or 98? they were great in Giros anyhow, I think its funny the new album came out on CD!

I guess this can be morphed into a May gigs thread? Cormac Complan is doing the Dublin show and Dan is doing Galway so if folk wanna get in touch about support get in touch with them

www.myspace.com/activemindspunk

No moshing or cheese sandwiches. No metal bands t-shirts. No leather jackets. No naughty jokes. No looking at girls' bums. etc. etc.

As are Active Minds. The last lp by them was the best yet too.

It is probably is the best they have done, not sure if I'd call A.Minds humourless or infer they are preachy... really nice people in real life! does one of the not run a chocolatier business or something?

Was that gig in the Fusion Bar. I was at that if it was. It was a great gig although it was the same day as the Omagh bombing.

well I was talking to Lovewillliejones the tother dya and he says he putting em on at ballinamore at McGirls bar,in the shed out the back, which is an ace venue an dthe guiness is fuckin great, the best, its sooooo creamy.
so maybe there is no new ross gig conor as lovewillie says he doing gig on thur 13 may.
Also whats alll this about active minds being serious an dpo faced ? there great lads, I put em on in lancaster in about 1989 and they were telling jokes and everything!

some confusion here obviously - i try to be easy goign about these things so if willie has this sorted we can pull back though i have beenb workign on the basis this was confirmed - ross on a thursday is quiet enough so maybe leitrim will work out better for the bands travelling over which is really the main thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back