A new zine (1 Viewer)

fuck sake!i've got an interview with the dwarves for my zine too (albeit a fairly shit one)...eh i'll see if i've anything articles wise for ya...

Rob o' donnell is meant to be writing an article on smashing stuff but is too busy smahing stuff and nicking my walkman which i love more than life itself!!!! he probably smashed it ..... if he did i'll smash him!!!

mmmmmmmm

and i'll point yis all in the direction of the zine trade, yo! if you get ur stuff together, hey luvchild why not do one yourself?

www.geocities.com/spudmonkey999

i was thinking im gonna make the zine trade's motto me, "we have Maximum Rock n Roll and Ripping Thrash on the zine trade, fuckin yeah!"

p.s. ive got loadsa new copies of my scrumptious zine ready, i'll be feckin them into mero's tomorrow. LUCIDITY no. 2 (more emo than rites of spring)

i have a picture of when u used to be a gock, you could put that in your zine ?

hijack of rob's thread for my own evil ends

weeler said:
i have a picture of when u used to be a gock, you could put that in your zine ?

you, ye wee spa... you told me approximately a month and a half ago that you'd give me a column... I have about six names on my 'people who owe me a column' list and they're all ticked off except yours...

incidentally all contributors to jake's wrath 6 have so far been male... any ladies up for redressing the balance.... nooly? jill? anyone else I can't think of? columns articles reviews photos all welcome....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back