7th annual GGI Festival Ireland 2010 - dates (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
So we have just started to get our heads around putting this on next year and are looking at the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the last weekend in May where the festival started rather than september where it has ended up last few years - too cold for camping in september we thinks.

This is a bank holiday weekend in Scotland, England and Northern Ireland which should help people travel from those places which are close travel wise.

It is also not a bank holiday in the Netherlands / Germany so should help our dutch associates as flights shouldn't be too expensive then (Bremen is main airport for Groningen these days)

College exams should be over and we plan starting on Friday evening about 8 so you could still work friday if you have a job at that stage.

so does anyone know of any mad reason why thats not a good weekend bar the leaving cert / weather etc as not a lot we can do about that really?

speak now etc etc

wex3.jpg

Can't see any reason those dates wouldn't work, can't think of anyone doing the leaving cert either, maybe the Beans On Toast lads? Looking forward to it already

any sign of denzil aido? this is in danger of beign the first year in near a decade i havent laid eyes on the man.

as an aside thats a very young katie mutated in that picture is it not?

Just coming to mind now, get Lentil Disorder booked or some other alternative. So there's no hiccups on the food situation !ninjaaaa

Not sure, but I think I heard Lentil Disorder are gone on to something else and not doing the catering anymore? I can find out.

just bumping this for benefit of people thinking of bringing over bands etc, going to see the venue landlord this weekend weather permitting to confirm dates etc, bikers having been consultated with re the dates of their do there, , your help in not booking anything for that weekend between now and this weekend when we will have confirmed these dates appreaciated!

any sign of denzil aido? this is in danger of beign the first year in near a decade i havent laid eyes on the man.

as an aside thats a very young katie mutated in that picture is it not?

saw denzil a month or two ago in cork, he was in great form, of to lanzorote or santa ponza with the family, lookin a bit too respectable I might add.

Conor drop us a line bout the gig in london will ya?

good stuff conor. will keep an eye on this for dates as i was thinking of a 2 dayer in leitrim last weekend in june. but i think would not work to have two 2dayers so close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back