23rd Jan The Tap: Moutpiece, Infinite Shurikens + more tbc (1 Viewer)

We should compile a 'Best Of Anarcho Munk's Excuses'

Naw man, seriously! I even went in to school and all at around
3 so I could get my CAO number only to realise it was a day off!
Pure morto.

It was after that, and when I saw this thread that a
plan began to formulate in my head but it was too late...

I probably couldn't afford it anyway cos i'm going to Restarts in Galway....but would have made a dzzzzzeadly weekend.

Yeah, great excuse there Anarcho Flake. :p
yeah, well why don't you try living in Kerry! :p

Hows about being in work AND at the gig??? Fuckin cops showed up thanks to spatards outside with drinks. Mention of bouncers on the door for any more gigs :( Reckon it's a knee-jerk reaction, but it'd be nice if people would cop the fuck on by themselves.

Put some signs up and shit. Think people didn't really know they couldn't hold a pint glass outside for the most part.
Just make sure in the future it doesn't happen. There was no-one doing door at the top of the staircase tonight, need someone sitting up there doing door and they should be able to stop people taking pint glasses into the street.
Also need people to use their brains too of course, hopefully that will happen as well.

Put some signs up and shit. Think people didn't really know they couldn't hold a pint glass outside for the most part.
It's been against the law for close to a year now if not more to drink alcohol on the streets/public places.
Why you see so many winos with Lucozade bottles. ;)

cheers boss, i was happy with how it went considering we were fairly pissed and eddie only practiced with us twice, such a good gig and even better session though! im fuckin dyin!!!

Great gig, Complan and Moutpiece were on top form. Pissed off I couldn't hang around for a session, had a rottten essay to do this morning. Roll on The Restarts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back