€35??? (2 Viewers)

Battles and the mars volta are both bollox. The Ex would have been cheap at double the price but I'm not sure how they sound with a new singer. Bottom line is it's a non essential, It's not like U:mack just upped the price of insulin. If you're into all of the three foreign bands then you would have spent at least €15 on seeing one of them so your saving yourself a tenner on going to this. Bottle of Tully plus ticket = €55, not that bad.

he s putting on propagahndi and strike anywhere for 18 euro which is fuckin great price,Timo s put on a lot of deadly bands over the years so i wouldnt get too miffed about a one off celebrateory gig!!!!!!!

he s putting on propagahndi and strike anywhere for 18 euro which is fuckin great price,Timo s put on a lot of deadly bands over the years so i wouldnt get too miffed about a one off celebrateory gig!!!!!!!

Indeed and it's not like Timo is cashing in and making a fortune out the other gig like.

a true statement indeed, have been attending timos gigs for donkeys (and hope b4 that)

as i said, was checking gigs for that night and saw mars volta and the ex/battles were 35, maybe venues are more expensive in dec.

anyway, after all that drink on sat, plus gaz drank my 2 litres of JD, i'll be hibernating for a while!

The easiest way to back out of this thread Derek is...

"It's not a fucking Punk gig so why the hell would I pay €35??"

:angryishsmilieslipsinhere:

Don't fucking talk to me about that bottle of JD.

In the doghouse as a result.And I was only just out of the cunting place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back