Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears' (1 Viewer)

CitySickness

Website
Visit site
This:
_42603109_tool_cb_203.jpg

Not this:
070219_britney_vlrg_6a.widec.jpg

The terrifying details in full:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6387611.stm

they get more human everyday- Its like evolution at the speed of light

I mean, who here can honestly say they dont find this attractive?

HS_B03.jpg

bonobo.jpg

bonobos-sexual.jpg

haven't the chimps learned from our folly?
first one chimp makes a spear
then another chimp makes a bigger spear.
this will only lead to bigger spears

I read recently that any animal that is as close as humans and chimps are biologically speaking should be able to interbreed. Some animals are close enough to interbreed, but they produce offspring that can't produce offspring of their own like horses and donkeys, but with humans and chimps it would be a hybrid capable of breeding too. Creeepy...

I dunno. People never cease to be amazed about this stuff. But for me I always just think humans are such arrogant fucks.
My fish, no messing *FISH*, are smart. The fly around in their massive tank, watching things. They know when I am trying to catch one of them, or when I am cleaning the tank, or when I am feeding them. They behave completely differently.

They are sitting in there, watching everything that's going on in the room. They will all swim over to one end of the tank to watch us eating dinner.

And these are fish. Little stupid fish.
We are talking about chimps here, we are really close to them by any measure. While we happily plough through differential calculus, we are amazed when these animals poke sticks in holes. Such arrogance.

I just keep on thinking that we seriously underestimate the thinking abilities of all animals on this planet.

I read somewhere that a group of orangutans opened a McDonalds in Northern China, and that they are currently in regotiations with Starbucks about a possible franchise

I read recently that any animal that is as close as humans and chimps are biologically speaking should be able to interbreed. Some animals are close enough to interbreed, but they produce offspring that can't produce offspring of their own like horses and donkeys, but with humans and chimps it would be a hybrid capable of breeding too. Creeepy...

remember that guy on Fair City?

hmmmm

then what are we waiting for! to the zoo lads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back