Dread Messiah video (1 Viewer)

Wow fucking excellent video, does any1 know where I can get my hands on some stuff by these?
Also looking at the video of these it just goes to show what a great fucking job that frontman did at Dalymount standing in, this vid brings back that particular song so fucking clearly, I actually filmed Dread at Dalymount but the fucking camcorder fell out me pocket and fucked the dvd up :mad:
10/10 vid/song

JANER said:
Wow fucking excellent video, does any1 know where I can get my hands on some stuff by these?
Also looking at the video of these it just goes to show what a great fucking job that frontman did at Dalymount standing in, this vid brings back that particular song so fucking clearly, I actually filmed Dread at Dalymount but the fucking camcorder fell out me pocket and fucked the dvd up :mad:
10/10 vid/song

/edit still playing it!
I need some more dread!!

I got a DM cassette from '94 I will bring it to the next gig you are at Janer, that video was gathering dust on my shelf till the Mad Pooka transfered to the net...great to see it up there

Big Graham is good showman, normally eats fire onstage with GBH

JANER said:
10/10 vid/song

Graham was totally 100% into that set, brilliant frontman, very strong prescene.
Told him afterwards too as I'm sure many did, so gutted me camcorder broke with the vid I had done of em in it.

dread_messiah_04.jpg

Saw him on a repeat of Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night.
He was part of the lineup where they had to guess which circus performer starred in some dance video

It wasn't him

I can set that up for Trousers no probs.10 minutes.

well whadda ya know

there he is at the end--on the bed of nails

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back