Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

From mermaids to flying pigs check out these pictures of off-beat, interesting happenings from around the world.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.
The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.
Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

natalie_imbruglia-torn_s.jpg

imagine the conversation that led to this.

"honey, remember you said you wanted to spice things up in the bedroom? well how about i come at you with this dildo on a chainsaw?"
"yeah grand"

y'see he went about this all wrong, on a reciprocating saw, theres an allen key at the base of the blade, what he needed to do was remove the blade entirely, then break it off around 1/3 of the way along. then mount the dildo so that the 'bit' is a good 6 inches of didlo witha minimum of interior metal.

'sayin like.

y'see he went about this all wrong, on a reciprocating saw, theres an allen key at the base of the blade, what he needed to do was remove the blade entirely, then break it off around 1/3 of the way along. then mount the dildo so that the 'bit' is a good 6 inches of didlo witha minimum of interior metal.

'sayin like.
i think where they went wrong was putting a power saw in a fanny

'sayin like.

Yer man was clearly an amateur, unlike yourself.

i once put a thin-walled glass jar up my bum and it shattered, tearing my tender rectum to shreds. luckily i caught it all on camera to share with the world.

Love hurts, love scars
Love wounds, and mars any heart
Not tough or stong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, holds a lot of rain
Love hurts......ooh, ooh love hurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back