Minor complaints thread (27 Viewers)

Receiving stolen goods. Conspiracy.

Those stolen goods being the neighbours security cameras.

Neighbour other side took all of middle neighbours cameras down and for some reason gave them to her. Probably illegal by other-side neighbour. She was none the wiser.

But middle neighbour had another secret camera.
So there is video evidence of OS neighbour removing cameras and for some reason leaving them with mate.

But videoing your neighbours is also illegal, so that video tape is in admissable as evidence your honor etc. also my mate knew nothing.

Just talk to your neighbours everyone.

working in tech gets on my tits sometimes. I'm trying to hire someone for the last 6 months. Either I can't find the people with the right skills, or I find them and they ask for stupid money. I just offered a lad a position on a salary that most people would kill for (and was what he told me he wanted), but the fucker started asking for more on the call. I told him take it or leave it. I wanted to pull the offer but backed down and told him I'd give him 24 hours to give me his answer.

I’ve been on board with my partners hobbies of model making, buying models (I still think they’re separate hobbies), trains (we should be going inter-railing in September ) but now it’s Warhammer 40,000.
I think this is going to be the one that breaks the bank.

I’ve been on board with my partners hobbies of model making, buying models (I still think they’re separate hobbies), trains (we should be going inter-railing in September ) but now it’s Warhammer 40,000.
I think this is going to be the one that breaks the bank.
What sort of models do they make/buy already?
Could you set some sort of quota system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back