MORRISSEY IS GOD (1 Viewer)

The case for the defence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Johnny would've been proud of the guitar work in either of those.

Both good songs, but I never would have noticed the nice playing if you hadn't pointed it out. And for me, that's the trouble with nearly all of Morrissey's solo work -it's all about his vocals and lyrics. Whereas, with the Smiths, the music was as strong and as essential as the vocals/ lyrics.

But look, this probably says more about me than anything. Morrissey is great, but I just generally prefer bands to solo artists. I love being able to put a face and a personality to everyone involved in the process.

I'd say he's a awful bollox to deal with.
The thing with record contract and the treatment of Joyce and Rourke and anyone who doesn't do what he want's is worse than Hitler.

Yeah he really puts Hitler in Ha'penny place

World Peace Is None of Your Business

He's a gas man...

Morrissey's New Album Is Called World Peace Is None of Your Business | News | Pitchfork

In January, Morrissey announced plans to put out a new album on his new home label, Harvest/Capitol. And now the album's title has been revealed as—wait for it—World Peace Is None of Your Business. It'll be out in June or July, according to True to You, after his long U.S. spring tour. The record is 12 tracks long and entirely produced by Joe Chiccarelli (the White Stripes, Beck, the Strokes).

a love letter to Steven Patrick Morriss and the dark satanic mills of Manchester', according to its director

Directing it himself is he?

3619-9b8222d226342d282c10d8dd7043674d.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back