Do single women still exist?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone, continue to fill out your respective repetitive roles on the internet. Especially those of you who only come on to say everyone else is boring and thick and always do the same things. I like the irony of that.

Keep it up!

7000 posts eh?

aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

NBF's

GBF

I'm guessing the first is New Best Friend's and the second is ? Best Friend, anybody (Great, good, gay...??)

While we're on acronyms...RSJ, any reply from your lady friend whose in Nepal, or am I deserving yet of an internet punch to the back of the head? You can PM me if you want but public relationship gossip is way better.

RSJ, any reply from your lady friend whose in Nepal, or am I deserving yet of an internet punch to the back of the head? You can PM me if you want but public relationship gossip is way better.
Nothing. Not a damn thing. I'm assuming she was offered up as a sacrifice by the local ryanair. I can live with that.

to hag: i dont know you in person, everything i am about to say is directed towards your internet persona.
in all my time on thumped, you have consistantly been by far the worst poster on here. your obnoxiousness is the most cringe-worthy i have ever witnessed. you are absolutely fucking pathetic. at your very best you come across as having some serious mental problems, but for the most part you come across as just deeply fucking stupid. but most of all, you act like a complete cunt.
the best thing you ever did was leaving and having all your posts deleted. to this end, you are as of this moment the first person i have ever put on ignore on here.

incidentally, i am not actually gay. but that lie meant we all got see your true colours.

finally, pantone247 is now the second person i have ever put on ignore: pantone, you are such an inept bully - actually you are just a total coward - that you dont even have the fucking guts to point your pathetic jibes towards me in public anymore. you never told me what your problem with me is, but i dont care: i do know its not my fault that you are socially inept, deeply awkward and unable to pour shit from your lazy fucking mouth unless you are in front of a computer.

that felt good.

ha ha ha ha ha
you're all fucking mentallers.

Here's a photo of me typing this post

gurning-03.jpg

to hag: i dont know you in person, everything i am about to say is directed towards your internet persona.
in all my time on thumped, you have consistantly been by far the worst poster on here. your obnoxiousness is the most cringe-worthy i have ever witnessed. you are absolutely fucking pathetic. at your very best you come across as having some serious mental problems, but for the most part you come across as just deeply fucking stupid. but most of all, you act like a complete cunt.
the best thing you ever did was leaving and having all your posts deleted. to this end, you are as of this moment the first person i have ever put on ignore on here.

incidentally, i am not actually gay. but that lie meant we all got see your true colours.

finally, pantone247 is now the second person i have ever put on ignore: pantone, you are such an inept bully - actually you are just a total coward - that you dont even have the fucking guts to point your pathetic jibes towards me in public anymore. you never told me what your problem with me is, but i dont care: i do know its not my fault that you are socially inept, deeply awkward and unable to pour shit from your lazy fucking mouth unless you are in front of a computer.

that felt good.
you are gay.

Nothing. Not a damn thing. I'm assuming she was offered up as a sacrifice by the local ryanair. I can live with that.

Ah girls, who needs em'! ppffhh!

Come over to my gaff tonight for a few sympathy beer's. And I've got some popsicles in the freezer down in the cellar. That'll cheer you up I bet.

You like popsicles?

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

I don't get it. What did Pantone do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back