Returning to Ireland advice thread (I've made a huge mistake part II) (12 Viewers)

Is flashback after leaving thumped again?
I was planning on leaving the thread, but I realised I have to figure out how to get tested again to finish up this isolation thing. The HSE website says the GP will test, but we don't really have a GP at the moment.

I was planning on leaving the thread, but I realised I have to figure out how to get tested again to finish up this isolation thing. The HSE website says the GP will test, but we don't really have a GP at the moment.

there should be a link in the text you get the day after you arrived back. I never clicked it but its supposed to be a 'generic' GP list. You can just call one of them and lie and say you have symptoms.

Or, just go private and book a test online. I went with Randox. 99 lids.

there should be a link in the text you get the day after you arrived back. I never clicked it but its supposed to be a 'generic' GP list. You can just call one of them and lie and say you have symptoms.

Or, just go private and book a test online. I went with Randox. 99 lids.
Hm. I only got one text saying I'm being asked to restrict movement for 14 days... although there is a phone number here that seems to be related.

Nice one. I'll have a chat with them if my Dad's GP doesn't want to deal with me. The only thing is there's three of us... so private might sting a wee bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back