milk (1 Viewer)

broken arm said:
can i just point out that I posted the link because of the little bit of a video at the start not the usual PETA stuff towards the end. I thought it was funny in an aphex kind of way althoughit could have been darker.

i have been on some dairy farms too.
man, i stopped watching halfway through.

which would explain a whole heap.

broken arm said:
that explains nothing to me.
this whole thing has gone horribly wrong for me. listen, i'm off to another thread, just carry on like i wasn't here.

sheesh. i'm gonna need some splosh after that.

Most of the time the only milk in our gaff is the human kind, cows milk only gets bought on the rare occasions when it's required in cooking. Butter and cheese we always have though.

Most of the time the only milk in our gaff is the human kind, cows milk only gets bought on the rare occasions when it's required in cooking. Butter and cheese we always have though.
Where do you stand on yoghurt?

Where do you stand on yoghurt?

I prefer not to tread on foodstuffs...

I'm not a big fan of yoghurt to eat. Prefer natural Fromage Frais. We do use yoghurt to make a really nice porridge soda bread from time to time (one large tub yoghurt, fill tub twice with rolled oats, add one tsp bread soda and a little salt, into a bread tin, bake at 190 for about 35-40 minutes = awesome wheat free bread that is exactly like crusty soda bread).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back