Minor Pleasures (27 Viewers)

I have written two thus far.

Not very prolific, I'm afraid.

Wow, that's so cool, congratulations! That's something I'd love to do, but I'm lazy and bad at following through with my ambition... how did you actually get that opportunity can I ask?

Wow, that's so cool, congratulations! That's something I'd love to do, but I'm lazy and bad at following through with my ambition... how did you actually get that opportunity can I ask?

I am lucky to have people in my family that know the process.

I'm pretty sure anyone can apply, but you have to be able to deliver not just a script but also to produce it - hire actors, studio time, editing etc.
The BAI want to know all that before they fund you.
I have people in my family that do that stuff, so it gives me a huge leg up. I just have to deliver a tight script.

Sound & Vision II « Broadcasting Authority of Ireland

I am lucky to have people in my family that know the process.

I'm pretty sure anyone can apply, but you have to be able to deliver not just a script but also to produce it - hire actors, studio time, editing etc.
The BAI want to know all that before they fund you.
I have people in my family that do that stuff, so it gives me a huge leg up. I just have to deliver a tight script.

Sound & Vision II « Broadcasting Authority of Ireland

Ah wow, fair play though. Sounds incredible. I have none of that extra resource or capability alas.

I mean the things themselves are relatively easy, but it certainly helps to have know-how.

It is thrilling and scary to hear your words being voiced by actors.

I can imagine! I'm no actor, but I do a bit of commercial voice over work within my company, for airlines. Radio work must be awesome!

In less than two hours I'm closing the gate to the avenue of the farm house. No cars in for four days. Just me and the three dogs. Slight downfall, all the horror movies I've watched. It's so remote no one will hear me scream or dogs bark. My plan is to drink a lot and watch funny films. There is also a hatchet by the door.

Have you seen You're Next?

In less than two hours I'm closing the gate to the avenue of the farm house. No cars in for four days. Just me and the three dogs. Slight downfall, all the horror movies I've watched. It's so remote no one will hear me scream or dogs bark. My plan is to drink a lot and watch funny films. There is also a hatchet by the door.

You should take a bath while wearing headphones, so you can't hear the murderer break in.

I can safely say thats the last time I ever listen to that song.

Upon close inspection..yer mans voice is really fucking annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back