Medical complaints (2 Viewers)

90 euro for a dental filling. Dentist then helpfully points out that the tooth next door to it will require a filling too. "you'll need to make a new appointment for that"

Ugh, apparently my tolerance for pet dander has gone seriously downhill. Recieved a package this morning sent from a very kind person who just happens to have cats and just having it in my office has my nose itching and my skin burning. :(

when i did use product i used to use that red dax wax for a while. it was like putting toffee in your hair. awful stuff.
dax-wave-groom-hair-dress-large.jpg

when i did use product i used to use that red dax wax for a while. it was like putting toffee in your hair. awful stuff.
dax-wave-groom-hair-dress-large.jpg

My brother used that and highly recommended it.

He has wire brush for hair though. I couldn't get any satisfaction with it.

After that game last night, I am going full Simeone.

Yeah, I know that feeling well. But I'm not going to try anything that means prescription costs of €140!! Beware the hydrocortisone... it thins the skin and is addictive, meaning that stopping use can cause a flare up.
The main cost was a tube of Betnovate. The rest was yet another prescription for Methotrexate with Folic acid to offset the harmful effects. The last time I used it I felt nauseous so I gave it up. I used it before and had minimal results.
But as you can tell from the photo I need to try something.

Long term changes to lifestyle and diet is plan B

Lifestyle and diet are definitely contributors, even if you can just identify triggers and eliminate them. I can't eat oranges, or drink orange juice. I also can't be around cats or dogs in enclosed spaces, or spend long in a house that has them indoors. It's all the little things that add up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back