Medical complaints (1 Viewer)

90 euro for a dental filling. Dentist then helpfully points out that the tooth next door to it will require a filling too. "you'll need to make a new appointment for that"

Ugh, apparently my tolerance for pet dander has gone seriously downhill. Recieved a package this morning sent from a very kind person who just happens to have cats and just having it in my office has my nose itching and my skin burning. :(

when i did use product i used to use that red dax wax for a while. it was like putting toffee in your hair. awful stuff.
dax-wave-groom-hair-dress-large.jpg

when i did use product i used to use that red dax wax for a while. it was like putting toffee in your hair. awful stuff.
dax-wave-groom-hair-dress-large.jpg

My brother used that and highly recommended it.

He has wire brush for hair though. I couldn't get any satisfaction with it.

After that game last night, I am going full Simeone.

Yeah, I know that feeling well. But I'm not going to try anything that means prescription costs of €140!! Beware the hydrocortisone... it thins the skin and is addictive, meaning that stopping use can cause a flare up.
The main cost was a tube of Betnovate. The rest was yet another prescription for Methotrexate with Folic acid to offset the harmful effects. The last time I used it I felt nauseous so I gave it up. I used it before and had minimal results.
But as you can tell from the photo I need to try something.

Long term changes to lifestyle and diet is plan B

Lifestyle and diet are definitely contributors, even if you can just identify triggers and eliminate them. I can't eat oranges, or drink orange juice. I also can't be around cats or dogs in enclosed spaces, or spend long in a house that has them indoors. It's all the little things that add up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back