Pixies in Dublin (1 Viewer)

pitchfork said:
NME reports and the band's reps confirm that the Pixies will continue to celebrate one of those albums, 1989's Doolittle, when they tour Europe in October. At these shows, the band will play every song from Doolittle, along with all the associated B-sides. And you know what that means: "Debaser", "Here Comes Your Man", "La La Love You", "Gouge Away". Doolittle turns 20 this year, after all. It's almost old enough to buy beer! In a statement, frontman Black Francis had this to say: "We wanted to do something special for Doolittle's 20th anniversary, and we thought this was a good opportunity to play all of the songs from that album, something we don't normally do at a regular gig."

Sweet

i was at the stadium gig. and the point the year after. th stadium show was brilliant . 30+ songs in 90 mins

one of the best parts of that gig was 40,000 people leaving once the chilli's showed up. and it rocked.
yeah that was great. i remember when they chillis came onstage some boggers beside us lost the run of themselves and charged towards the stage kicking a full pint of beer in dutchy's face in the process. very amusing

The olympia (or a similar size) is the proper venue to see the pixies in. I was at the phoenix park and the lansdowne rd. gigs, Not a fan of big gigs at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back