Thumped Cover Challenge #5 - Motown (2 Viewers)

guided_by_voices.jpeg

I think one might give this a try this week, a stripped down loved bullets version making even the most upbeat motown song sound lachrymose and grim!

ha yeah i started working on a Motown one last minute. it's gonna be my project for the next week or so even though the challenge is over. i wish i'd thought of my song sooner.

all Madness songs kinda sound the same. if i close my eyes listening to Madness, in my head, i am magically transported to a party i don't want to be at.

Hmm..do you have a plan-B Crumb or are Madness your Lisbon treaty? I love the Nutty Boys but I'd understand not everyone being drawn to that challenge. Maybe do any song in the style of madness/ska? I do have my Madness song selected just in case:cool:

Hmm..do you have a plan-B Crumb or are Madness your Lisbon treaty? I love the Nutty Boys but I'd understand not everyone being drawn to that challenge. Maybe do any song in the style of madness/ska? I do have my Madness song selected just in case:cool:

In fairness, I would rather take a Madness song and turn it into something different than try to take a song and turn it into ska. Does Madness have a large catalog of songs? I must investigate. Or maybe we could do the year of the Madness song you'd like to do Mr. Crumb. Ahh, it's a challenge right, I'll look into Madness songs but I am not doing any silly dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back