Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

I use the BOI app. You’ll need to approve virtually every online payment. It doesn’t need you to do anything but f you’re tapping your card or using your pin in a shop.
The basics are:
•Click to make a payment.
•You’ll be directed to go to your app.
•Click in to app.
•It will already be on the “approve purchase” part.
•Enter your 6 numerical pin that you use for the app.
•then you’ll be asked to “swipe” to approve.
•You then go back to your online purchase and you can tick to confirm you’re done this via your app.
Cheers Reets - this is exactly the process I know. But is only occassionally I am asked to do this. Usually payments goes through immediately without app interfering.

my current situation is that the phone was nearly out of space and I was told it had viruses. the computer repairshop reinstalled a lot of the software on the phone but I had to download WhatsApp, Zoom, banking app etc. myself. I told the BoI call centre guy about this. So just as when I got the 365 app first I didn't get an activation code and had to call them today.

I really only need the card for online stuff but for that they insisted on getting this silly app.
EDIT: fixed two typos.

OK - was just able to buy a demo download off bandcamp by PayPal and donate by credit card to a GoFundMe to benefit a Gazan family who were bombed last week.
BoI app didn't intervene so I am OK for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back