Disgusting Irish Seinfeld thing (1 Viewer)

i really noticed the abscence of the laughing machine in this. the laughing machine is essential in the real seinfeld cause it's fucking shite and i never know when to laugh. good to see trent reznor's acting career kick off though since NIN aren't up to much these days.

i really noticed the abscence of the laughing machine in this. the laughing machine is essential in the real seinfeld cause it's fucking shite and i never know when to laugh. good to see trent reznor's acting career kick off though since NIN aren't up to much these days.

did.... you... just say... Seinfeld is shit?

thank fuck someone pointed out that elephant in the room.

i really noticed the abscence of the laughing machine in this. the laughing machine is essential in the real seinfeld cause it's fucking shite and i never know when to laugh.

By laughing machine you must mean "live studio audience".
Each to their own I guess but its one of my all time favourite shows.

By laughing machine you must mean "live studio audience".

I was in one of those Studio Audiences, for the Daily Show, but I would say its much the same modus operandi for all of them.
Basically, some lad comes in, and roars at you to laugh and make noise, LOUDER, LOOOOOUDER!!!!!! LOUUUUUUUDEEER

until the crowd is at more or less almost riot tension. Then they pick on people who aren't laughy, and point at them, and make them look stupid.
Then they somehow monkey about with the crowd tracks to make them more laughy. (I watched the same Daily Show that night on TV, it was different.)

It might be filmed in front of a "live studio audience", I'll buy that, but that's not to say they dont also add a laugh track. Because, I think they usually do., and there's basically a lad standing off camera with a baseball bat looking at you menacingly if you dont join in.

oh yeah i know- i took your comment as a kind of a heads up. thanks

oh right, yeah.
its sort of been one of my big mysteries, everyone fucking freaking out about Seinfeld, quoting entire programs, telling everyone else if you dont like it you're thick, its actually a way of calling someone thick in fact, "He ehh doesn't really get Seinfeld... iffff you knowwhatImean!! ;);)".
I watch it. And its not that great.
And then I watch it again, and.... its more or less... bearable... better than Friends say.
But Friends is not bearable. So... yeah.

Here everyone, does anyone have any idea where I could get hold of this to show to some mates? I was trying to describe how bad it was to them, but I'm not sure it's actually possible to describe it accurately. Like, there aren't enough bad words in the world.

Here everyone, does anyone have any idea where I could get hold of this to show to some mates? I was trying to describe how bad it was to them, but I'm not sure it's actually possible to describe it accurately. Like, there aren't enough bad words in the world.

I think they took it off Youtube(?) a long time ago after people made such a mockery off it.

Honestly when I saw that this thread had come back I was hoping someone had dug it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back