Your work situation (12 Viewers)

It's a bit dear. But this is a good price. As it's from the U.K. I'm wary of getting stung by customs again.I wonder if there's a similar one that's cheaper
Amazon product ASIN B07MM4V7NR
I’ve the c910. It’s at least 10 years old yet it has a better sensor and lens (5MP/Carl Zeiss vs 3MP/glass) and better microphones than the newer model.

Also beats the built in laptop camera for sure.

I've got the 720 version of that - its good enough i'm too old for 1080 anywhoo. I think it was bought in local* electronic chain store.
I think it's the 1800 that is making all the difference though. The lighting is good, I can use background filters. Just better in every way than whatever it is I have at home. And, most importantly it's more flattering.

It's a bit dear. But this is a good price. As it's from the U.K. I'm wary of getting stung by customs again.I wonder if there's a similar one that's cheaper
Amazon product ASIN B07MM4V7NR
I've no need for such a thing, but it did make me go "OOH!". I don't know what it costs there, but £60 seems very reasonable.

I'll have to let y'all know when I'm next home and I'll pick all your UK interweb purchases for yee and bring them back.

I've no need for such a thing, but it did make me go "OOH!". I don't know what it costs there, but £60 seems very reasonable.

I'll have to let y'all know when I'm next home and I'll pick all your UK interweb purchases for yee and bring them back.
There's a good chance that customs will slap another 20 quid or more onto that as it's coming from the UK. But it's still not bad, compared to other sites.

#fuckamazon

We were going in to the office once a week until Tuesday just gone. We were told no one to go back into office until at least after Christmas and the Christmas party was obviously cancelled. We were all wishing each other a happy Christmas before we went home. It was odd

We started back one day a week recently too (now stopped again). It was fairly pointless because the team was all spread out all over the place and we couldn't have meetings because no more than 2 or 3 are allowed in the rooms and we had to reschedule the online team meetings for days we weren't in the office so that we could actually do them (online). Still, I liked getting out of the house and pottering around town at lunch time and going into shops, buying expensive sandwiches etc.
We have a new lad who keeps dragging out the zoom meetings by talking incessantly. Someone told him politely to stop that but just doubled down and started engaging everyone individually one by one during the group meeting.

We started back one day a week recently too (now stopped again). It was fairly pointless because the team was all spread out all over the place and we couldn't have meetings because no more than 2 or 3 are allowed in the rooms and we had to reschedule the online team meetings for days we weren't in the office so that we could actually do them (online). Still, I liked getting out of the house and pottering around town at lunch time and going into shops, buying expensive sandwiches etc.
We have a new lad who keeps dragging out the zoom meetings by talking incessantly. Someone told him politely to stop that but just doubled down and started engaging everyone individually one by one during the group meeting.
Just leave the meeting. It’s great.

#ihatethisguy thread

Turn off your mic and video and play guitar. That’s what I do. So at least I get to do something enjoyable with my time.

I was also enjoying getting in to town one day a week. I’m new enough in the place so it was nice to meet people face to face

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back