Your work situation (8 Viewers)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Were you stopped many times?

Massive traffic jam leaving Dublin. 5km stretch on N7 before Nass with most amount of orange traffic cones I’ve ever seen.
3 lanes
Down to 2 lanes
Down to 1 lane.
Just to be waved on when we reach the actual checkpoint. Added on about 20mins to journey.
Had a look at same checkpoint tailback across the road on the return journey. Easily 10km

Maybe they're just stopping cars filled with 5 people or some shit?

they were only pulling cars. commercials just waved on usually.

EDIT they could have signposted what each of the three lanes could thread into to organise them; like one for cars one for commercial/vans one for big haulage. would have sped things up

Haha that's true for me for almost anything work related. If there's gonna be a delay of more than 20s in ANYTHING I'm best off getting up out of the chair and cleaning the toilet or something, otherwise I'll find myself arguing on hacker news or something an hour later

I put the recycling into the compost bin by accident the other day. It wouldn’t have been that bad only the compost had just been emptied so it was all at the bottom covered in compost juice. I had to take a shower after I had fished it all out as I needed to essentially crawl into the bin to reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back