Your work situation (8 Viewers)

It's nice that all you smug nerds are happy but I'm having a heck of a time without paper. I had to sellotape a cake skewer to my screen so I can tell if I'm on subsection 5(c) or subsection 5(a)(iii)(c) as I scroll up and down the three docs that have to share a tiny screen over here.
HDMI to telly could help.

Had to move desks again. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere. So I decided to listen to early Prince and look at thumped. Next thing the head of the building walks around. I had to chat to him (for around the 2nd time ever) with Soft And Wet playing from my phone.

Had to fill in a form for possible redeployment.

Can see how this will play out.

Theyll probably decide to send me somewhere. I'll point out Eoins complications and how he needs 24hr care and his mum is a nurse. So they'll arrange for someone to look after him.

Please dont let this happen. We already stopped the carers coming to him ages ago.

My manager just sent this photo of a guy (without a paddle) on a boat the river that backs his house

And no , It's not Simon Amstell (probably)

boat.jpg

Am now invited to TWO work happy-hour video calls ffs

One of my neighbours invited me to one with his mates. Couldn't think of anything less awkward.

Did my first full week of working from home. It was fucking mental busy in work all this week and actually pretty hard going. I'm working with a local authority and we've been trying to get a helpline in place for vulnerable people in the community. We got it all up and running. Lot of long hours. Found it tough trying to do that, spend time with the family and study for college exams.

I've known people forced to work alongside obvious mentallers and management are unwilling or unable to do anything about it.

Second week of working from home. It's going grand but I've started making a point of turning my work phone off in the evening time when the day's done. It can be very easy to fall into the habit of always being on

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back