Your work situation (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't think i'm alone sometimes finding it hard to appreciate what I have, work-wise

I'm trucking! And I fucking love it!

First day was a fucking disaster. One of the hardest days of my life. Anything that could go wrong did. Day two today though is class!

Defo getting a ukelele for the cab . I had time to be writing songs today

Slow day at work. I could go out and hoover the leaves and cut the grass and no one would notice I'd gone. Tempting

I got a phonecall earlier,which I was unfortunately able to take cos I'm loitering about Ballymount in my truck on a slow day. Anyway,it was none other than a certain labour activation entity on whose books I recently was,looking to take credit for me getting a job as a trucker! At no point did said entity enable me in any way shape or form. They didn't encourage me to retrain, that was something I done myself,nor did they assist in my job hunt subsequent to training. Nor did they wish to take responsibility for any of the fucking nightmarish first month on the road in a canal barge with wheels that have left my nerves shredded and pants brown.

They did however go so far as to ask who my employer was so they could ring them up and talk about me! To my boss! What the actual

The absolute fucking cheek. Obviously they need said info to get paid. Well ,they may find some other taxpayer to mug cos it won't be me.

I dispatched her with a firm but civil GTFO and don't be calling me again,I've work to do.

had a big sit down with the boss man yesterday. had a biiig chat and i now have the raise i was looking for, additional annual leave and also time to do up skilling courses next year through work.
YESSSSSS. im also due a nice bonus from getting our biggest project yet over the line this week AND full weeks OT too (I do fear, however, the tax man is going to ride me for that though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back