Your work situation (15 Viewers)

Sitting here waiting for a delivery, which is two hours late. I keep debating, should I jump in the shower but I know the minute I do, they will show up.

Meeting my solicitor this afternoon to get details on how to go about selling a property, as I have no clue how to even go about it.

Pool tournament tonight, band tomorrow evening, annual pumpkin carving & autumnal market event I started (to raise funds for tidy towns committee) Sunday afternoon and then a wedding afters, afters (is that just a country thing?) with a band that evening. Oh and baking for the cake sale!

Plus American visitors with multiple trips to the airport. Can it be Monday already?

Sounds alright. But you're giving it all up?

Is the wedding afters, afters that thing where they want everyone to GIVE UP ANOTHER DAY to get locked again the day after the wedding?

Sounds alright. But you're giving it all up?

Is the wedding afters, afters that thing where they want everyone to GIVE UP ANOTHER DAY to get locked again the day after the wedding?

Yeah, why is this a thing? It will be tons of vodka and red bull since they are 30. No doubt I'll have to clean up vomit.

But sure'n you have to wet the baby's head?!
With a sit down meal for 60+, sweets with the baby's face, birth date and weight on the wrapper (which I spend hours picking up of the floor), pirate balloon animal maker (with smoke machine) and a band for the afters, which more people are invited to... seriously people.

I'd say they be all coked off their noggins aswell.

Beaked out of it. Top of the sistern be like a snow drift..until it gets licked clean

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back