Your work situation (14 Viewers)

Boss is working from home. I'm waiting on folks to get back to me. As a result have had NOTHING to do today. Should have worked from him but sure it could be worse.

Signed up to get my Artic license. The lessons might be in Sligo however. Not sure how I'll cover that expense...but sure..we'll strike that bridge when we get to it.

then immediately call 01 855 5454 and report it,naturally.

Ah.
I always thought it was ‘Arctic trucks’

I wasn’t sure if it was a typo or what
I thought it was just short for articulated. As in, the swivelly bit in the middle.

Fact of the day: In the US they are called "18 wheelers". Which has resulted in me having to count the wheels up, and sho' nuff...

There's also things here they call Mack Trucks, which seem to be the yokes that Roadstone uses to cart around gravel.

I thought it was just short for articulated. As in, the swivelly bit in the middle.

Fact of the day: In the US they are called "18 wheelers". Which has resulted in me having to count the wheels up, and sho' nuff...

There's also things here they call Mack Trucks, which seem to be the yokes that Roadstone uses to cart around gravel.

Ah articulated abbreviated makes way more sense!

Signed up to get my Artic license. The lessons might be in Sligo however. Not sure how I'll cover that expense...but sure..we'll strike that bridge when we get to it.

then immediately call 01 855 5454 and report it,naturally.

The brew used to pay for that kind of thing a few years back, to some extent

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back