Your work situation (16 Viewers)

I feel like that went well. Need to give a presentation tomorrow afternoon. Bit of a pain that it wasn’t on the same day.

I've just found out I've got one for an internal position next week and also have to do a presentation which I've never done before. I wish I had practiced taking some of that diazepam that I have at home so I'd know how to calm my nerves beforehand without putting myself to sleep!

I've not bothered going for certain jobs in the past that require a presentation as part of the recruitment process. The very thought gives me the shudders.

I've not bothered going for certain jobs in the past that require a presentation as part of the recruitment process. The very thought gives me the shudders.
If I can’t present a PowerPoint, I can’t do most aspects of my job so I’ve never consider it to be optional before. It’s grand once you get into it.

Redundancies announced today! Brexit *spits on ground* uncertainty cited as a reason we're not as profitable as we had forecast. I got spared. Not sure how I feel about that.
Bloody hell, it starts, Recession 2.0, BREXSESSION. I remember the redundancy days of last time, they got the head guy on our department in a room with a phone, every hour america would call and give him a list of names. After two days of getting him to gut the department they they then fired him. Good times.

We're about due one anyway, here's the New Statesman talking jargon about it:

Bloody hell, it starts, Recession 2.0, BREXSESSION. I remember the redundancy days of last time, they got the head guy on our department in a room with a phone, every hour america would call and give him a list of names. After two days of getting him to gut the department they they then fired him. Good times.

We're about due one anyway, here's the New Statesman talking jargon about it:

Made him do all the firing and then put a bullet in his head when he was done? That's fucking appaling! I would have razed the place to the ground

s-l300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• David Kronenbourg
  • MacDara
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back