Your work situation (7 Viewers)

Its actually not a bad idea at all.
I doubt if you'd get many weddings though..and thats where the money is

Or would you...hmmmm.

Our drummer is also a wedding band drummer and they are often playing wedding expos and demo events to get their name out there. Also having a website and decent photos and videos goes along way.
They are almost booked essentially every Friday and Saturday nights for the next 6 months.

They are turning down work.
As long as you’re tight, learn a massive repertoire for requests, pushing a ‘theme’ and play along / put up with the occasional bride-Zilla you’d be printing the money.

Our drummer is also a wedding band drummer and they are often playing wedding expos and demo events to get their name out there. Also having a website and decent photos and videos goes along way.
They are almost booked essentially every Friday and Saturday nights for the next 6 months.

They are turning down work.
As long as you’re tight, learn a massive repertoire for requests, pushing a ‘theme’ and play along / put up with the occasional bride-Zilla you’d be printing the money.
ugg sounds like a lot of work learning all them songs

Its actually not a bad idea at all.
I doubt if you'd get many weddings though..and thats where the money is

Or would you...hmmmm.
There's also corporate dos and 21sts, 50ths and so on. It could be a real money spinner

My company had a watchlist of people who are likely to be problematic at the christmas party. one lad wasn't allowed go because he got too handsy with the girls last year

So we just hired this new statistician, she's Korean, I think just out of her post doc and very quiet and proper. We have this cuban JS coder who bought... well, something that looked not totally unlike a lady pleasuring device in the shape of an anthropomorphic head of corn for the Santy blind gift thing. Of course shy new Korean woman picks the very dubious looking corncob thing and opens it in front of everyone.

To be fair she held it together well when she was standing up with us all looking on at her. Seemingly she didn't handle it quite so well afterwards. No one in my building has seen her since.

I've been to this christmas party before. I didn't do any gifts. I did bring some food which I'd put ghost chilis into though, for the potluck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back