Your work situation (4 Viewers)

I've just returned after maternity leave. I was dreading it until a week ago when I was asked if I would be interested in taking over the job soon to be vacated by a colleague who is moving on to a new role elsewhere. It's kind of like moving from the fire to the frying pan... still a high pressure role, but not as bad as my old one, and without the troublesome staff to manage... took some of the pain out of having to go back.

I should clarify that I still have staff to manage, just not troublesome ones :) If anyone would like my old job it should go up on Public jobs tomorrow.

I am hired :cool:

The formal talk about salary and the like is in half an hour so are there any outrageous demands I should be making? A link to thumped on their twitter handle?
urgh, this is now looking shaky because their CEO decided to block it because he misread an email and is now playing "convince me" games. goddam just gimme a job already.

I should clarify that I still have staff to manage, just not troublesome ones :) If anyone would like my old job it should go up on Public jobs tomorrow.
I accept your old job and its troublesome staff.

I've caught myself saying" going forward" on two separate phone calls today. I've never used that awful phrase before today except to slag it. I think it's my brain telling me to take a career break

Today I had to tell someone on probation that it wasn't working out and we had to let her go. I know it was the right decision, but it was still awful.

International food day today.

The parents of the kids make some food from their country and everyone can taste.
Very small irish population in this school,so loads of food from round the world.

I'm stuffed already.

And it's free!!!!!!!!!

Doing work for a company called Sun Life. This will be in my head for the foreseeable future
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back