Your work situation (7 Viewers)

so much for easing into the new year. worked new year's day and haven't stopped. but occasionally i get to drive to some cool places, like today.

34fjhwl.jpg

fvecg3.jpg

I'd hate that. I'd hate to be anything other than tethered to my desk and my pc form morning to evening, week in week out, from one end of the year to the other, year after year.

It boggles my mind how anyone doesn’t go postal from having to work with the same people and in the same place, every damn weekday

Yesterday I spilled a full mug of coffee at my desk leaving a massive stain. This morning I did the decent thing and bought carper cleaner. Dr Beckmann's Carpet Cleaner, highly recommended.
e716b205-cc73-4392-8345-4094ea9fce7e

5 stars. Would buy again.

Weirdly, no one commented as I got on my knees and started cleaning, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

By cunningly claiming a load of bananas from the complimentary fruit basket at the start of the week and raiding the kitchen for bread I haven't had to buy lunch all week. #winningatlife

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back