Your work situation (4 Viewers)

As far as your dreams I dreamt of writing a book when I was a wee boy and it pretty much never materialised until it did, from the left field because I started a shitty blog a couple of years ago. You can see its humble beginnings at this thread I started a blog that started the whole world.... | thumped.com

So yeah, keep your dreams and maybe one day your dreams will keep you, or something.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

backbreaking kitchen work about 20 hours a week and only ending up with about 100e. Race to the bottom. Still beats sitting at home going mental. Thats what we say in the country. still, hard work for very little for a 46yo man that has some skills, a bad back and isn't stupid. Sure, better than nothing at all.

Hey, you live in America and are a smart guy. Maybe you can help me with a work thing. Are 911 calls public domain? Internet won't give me a definitive answer.
Apologies. I missed this.

I always assumed they were available under Freedom of Information.
Not sure if anyone can just use them though.

If it;s important, I can ask a journo friend.

working this morning because the client has no idea of the work involved in what we're doing

No overtime bonuses or anything , just expected to get it done

And anything I'll earn today will probably be taken off me in taxes at the end of the month anyway

working this morning because the client has no idea of the work involved in what we're doing

No overtime bonuses or anything , just expected to get it done

And anything I'll earn today will probably be taken off me in taxes at the end of the month anyway

What about the attaboys???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back