Your work situation (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Looks like I can reopen July 20th, since I don’t do food nor have a dedicated kitchen. So basically five months off, which mentally I needed, but would have been a lot better if I could have been with family, my boyfriend or even on Camino instead of isolated in the middle of green fields. I’m pretty independent and like my own company but this has even tested my ability of isolation. Limiting travel, even if only to the coast, has been the kicker.

That said, I’m taking down the for sale sign. No one in their right mind would buy a pub right now. Time to rejigger the five year plan.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Looks like I can reopen July 20th, since I don’t do food nor have a dedicated kitchen. So basically five months off, which mentally I needed, but would have been a lot better if I could have been with family, my boyfriend or even on Camino instead of isolated in the middle of green fields. I’m pretty independent and like my own company but this has even tested my ability of isolation. Limiting travel, even if only to the coast, has been the kicker.

That said, I’m taking down the for sale sign. No one in their right mind would buy a pub right now. Time to rejigger the five year plan.
Are there any B&Bs / hotels near the pub?

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
There are guys here redoing the tarmac. There is a real danger I am going to be cut off from the house come lunchtime.

I am anxious. And hungry.

riath

Supporter
Threads
Working on a phone line but still at home at the moment. The church bell next door chimes at 12 every day.
Caller: Eh is there a bell ringing over there?
Me: nope
Caller: I can hear a bell and now lots of dogs barking.
Me: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I’ve nearly fallen off my chair twice today, once when I was on a call so I’m in a dickish mood.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads